Sunday, 7 December 2003

Circuit Meet - Mobara

Mobara is a cool little track that's a drifters dream. Corner after corner of tight and flowing sideways feast. This was the first time I took the FD on the track and I wanted to get aquainted with its characteristics, so I chose the drift class. I wouldn't have to worry about Atsushi's 500hp GTR bearing down on me as he goes for a quick lap.

There were a few FDs there on the day including Sanai works who doing some tuning on their Fighting FD. 2 in drift class including myself and 2 in circuit class. This track is more fun I think for drifting as it doesn't really have a straight to get any real speed and you spend most of the lap in 2nd anyway. Atsushi's (Nishiki Suspension Tuning) GTR was really unsuited for this track.

A fun little day in Chiba.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.