Friday, 13 April 2007

Videos


I added some videos to the right hand side to become a permanent part of the Blog.

Someone uploaded them to You Tube and there are many more. Do a search for "Best Motoring", "Hot Version", "FD3s" and "Rx7" and kiss your bandwidth goodbye.

I have the originals of these and If you like them I hope you do the same as me and aquire genuine copies to support the people who make them. Other wise they stop.

These are some of my favourites and you will love them. I have already clicked on them 20 times in the first hour!

Russ.

2 comments:

  1. Great Website! Finally someone with a huge rotary passion! Keep up the great work. Would you like to chat sometime about FD's and what not? If so, whats the best way of contact? Do you have AOL instant messenger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just email is good. MSN I find a bit time obtrusive.
    russellgander007@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.