Friday, 18 May 2007

1/10 Drift Update

I have been drifting a bit more recently, and luckily I think I am improving. I am still yet to try to get a good set-up for the car, but its still addictive fun. I took it down to Daikoku the other night and realised that all black was a bit boring to see at night even with the active light kit. So I added the metallic red stickers from the apexi sticker set. Looks more aggressive now. I also got two blue LEDs for the yokomo active light kit so there are no spare head light holes. Well, except the parking lights.
I also haven't put the hachi rocku body on the chassis for ages so I think its time to cut the body posts. I have no plans to run any other bodies on this chassis anyway. I think this one will stay until its falling apart. I installed the RE-A mirrors also from a GT Wing set I had and finished the windscreen wipers. The next step involves making a rear diffuser.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.