Monday, 1 October 2007

FD Model 1/24 - Hotworks - Chrno Edition


Mazda FD3S RX-7

Hotworks Apex-i Yoichi Imamura D1 Rx7 Base (Modified)
Chrno edition is a replica of Dan's FD.

Above pics (during development)
Extensively Modified to Incorporate Aoshima Plastic 1/24 scale and other Fujimi and hotworks RE-Amemiya parts.

Includes
RE-Amemiya Diffuser Pro with Bowtech Generators - from Fujimi SPL7
RE-Amemiya Side Diffusers - from Fujimi - Greddy 9
Mazdaspeed MS01 wheels - from Hotworks - Mazdaspeed
RE-Amemiya Sleek Lights - from Hotworks - RE-Amemiya
Keys Racing steering wheel.
Defi Guages.
etc.


These are the two Newera cars I have built for friends.

Dan's looks great in the box just before shipping. (unfortunately I forgot to take good pics.)

Hotworks feature great detail in an unbreakable package with swapable performance parts to make the hotworks models a must have for FD enthusiasts. Modify them to look like yours.

Russ.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Russ, I also modify the 1/24 hotworks scalecars.
    Your cars are much better then my.

    You can see my modelcars on facebook in my photo album. Are you intrested?

    Jens

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.