Friday, 28 March 2008

GT5 Prologue Spec II

Japan gets the major update...known as GT5 Prologue "Spec II"
But more importantly we get the FD and drifting contests. I'll be drifting a bit today...

This is a joy and a dissapointment. The guys at GT5 teased us with the promise of an FD tuned car and the RE-Amemiya Touge monster. Deciding to pull these two meant there is only a stock "semi" tunable fd to drift around.

Hmmm. I guess at least we got that. But it is other cars like the Amuse GT-1 and tuned versions of cars that I am driving.

I HOPE there is a spec III soon.



Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.