Miguel's been tuning again. This time a full rebuild after 6 years and thousands of VERY hard driven kilometers. I doubt you would find an FD street car that's been driven much harder on the street. Anyway when the time came to rebuild, Miguel always upgrades. If you're going to replace, replace it with something better.Knight Sports is his chosen tuning house. Their quality of workmanship is second to none. They prepared a full chassis dyno and the engine has already been run in on the engine dyno. This is a 1.1 bar engine build that will be reliable at that boost. The single turbo is no pumping out 431 bhp @ the wheels. The old LOUD Titanium exhaust has also been replaced with this quieter KS Titanium item.

The RE-01 tyres will not last long, but it will be fun destroying them. When we go out, again I'll take some new pics. Some LED rear lights have also been added. I realise I haven't really done a complete feature on this car. Just bit's and pieces. I'll get the full spec updated soon.
Visit http://www.neweraimports.com/ or http://www.neweraparts.com/
This last pic is from a trip to Hakkone a while ago.
Russ.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.