Monday, 15 June 2009

New Wheels!

If only I lived in a world of 1/24 scale.

My new VR-G.2 would be sittin fly on my circuit spec FD.

RE-30 would be ready for the street.

It's a tough choice what to choose.

Why not have them all.

But you'd probably run some over others. R57 GT are cool but somehow don't rate as well as the others.
Advan RS... Always awesome but cost performance doesn't rate in the 1/24 world. Forged RAYS all the way.

Rays Volk Racing RE-30 in 19"

Rays Volk Racing VR.G2 20"

Advan Racing RS in 19"

Rays Gram Lights 57GT 20"

These are all new releases from Aoshima. The 20" rims come with this phone strap accessory. So If you were so inclined you could have an VR.G2 on your Key chain....
Russ

4 comments:

  1. HOT!

    But the offsets offered by RAYS for the G2 are a bit weak for my liking. I prefer Advan RS in max offset (+15?) for that deep concave look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the TE37 and Advan RS GT-R designs were deeper.

    But G2 are modern. Go with the times I guess.

    Pretty soon they will be "old school" too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, where can us folks in the US get these sweet models?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get these from hobby link Japan.

    http://www.hlj.com/index.html

    http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?Word=Rx7&Scale=24&MacroType=AutPas&GenreCode=Aut&searchpage=Auttop&Dis=-2

    Most are discontinued these days.

    Just a few variations of FD are available now.

    I've updated my old pics too.

    Check the side links on the blog

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.