Sunday, 30 August 2009

D1 2009 Round 5 Ebisu - From Drift Life

I had to share these awesome shots from Andy. Head over to his Drift Life blog for his perspecive on all events from Ebisu. For me I'll fill in the FD gaps. Above Takyama had one of the toughest tasks with Nomura in the ER34. Maybe next time.

Suenaga disposed of Inose in an easy looking fashion. The monster power Friends S15 has around 700hp from memory.

I love how the FD is sooo small. You can hardly even see it behind Kumakubo's Evo X. The high rear boot line would have him thinking.... where is he?

This was definately a close call. I don't know how they decide.

Check this Drift Hop by Hibino. AWESOME! AWESOME! but the imbalance allowed Suenaga to get right inside.

Suenaga's win was deserved in the final. Swapping positions saw the FD's awsome power and traction combo unleashed.
Enjoy the Drift Life.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.