This is my pick from the US' Sevenstock 12. It's one of the few cars that has good wheel offset fitment.
This FC was my outright fave though.
This FD got it half right. I mostly dislike the wide feed front kit without the rear. Also the parts look like copied rip off shine project shit. Dont support this company!
This FD's wheels are huge! not a fan with the stock body.
I have never been a fan of the Pettit rear fender either. Even if the car has a 20B. Balance people.
This guy went for tiny flares to make his car look home made.
This car is just confused. Ab flug front, KSp Lights, normal bonnet, Feed front fenders, Re-Amemiya sides without the carbon. Feed style rear wide fenders, RE897 rear. The Huge Advans help, but its an aquired taste for sure.
In Black it hides the hideousness a little.
These wheels are too wide at the back, good try though.
While browsing the http://www.speedsyndicate.net/gallery_auto/Sevenstock_12/index.html gallery, I must say overall I was dissapointed with what the US showed. You can decide for yourself here.
A few gems among the crowd though. A recent browse on RX7.net had me expecting more.
This yellow FD has it all right. RP01 are by far, one of the best wheels that suit the FD. Almost an evolution of the stock wheel that are refined in the right ways. Rare in 18". These are almost perfect.
Russ.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.