Thursday, 22 October 2009

RE-Xtreme Logos and Stickers


I've just been playing around thinking about an actual logo for my site. I have been using a particular font for a while. So I thought a sticker might look good.



Another place I think would be great is the fuel filler cap which is commonly changed for carbon so an aditional feature may be the RE-Xtreme version or the rear pilar.



Initial designs look like these.


But in reality the Japan Map may be a little complicated. They do look cool though.


Hmmm. Would have been good on my old car.

Russ.


3 comments:

  1. They look pretty good Russ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you intentionally spelling definitive wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitive

    Yes... It's part of my brain disfunction.

    Define = Definitive.

    The other night I had denintive.
    I think it's my tragedy.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.