Here is the final perspective of the HKS Premium Day from Dino.
Pan Speed were 2nd quickest on the day. The NSX Turbo from Espirit went quicker.
RE-Amemiya Display
Proshop Screen in the pits.
Te37 clad RS Pantera Ultra 7.
Fam Speed racing factory. Like the sign says. "Enjoy Rotary World"
FAM speed make their own Vmount IC setup
R-Magic car squats very well.
For Fuji Regulars there were a couple on track in the street class. Only in Japan.
including the Pro Shop Screen GT35 still getting attention as they line up.
Thanks for the pics Dino.
Russ.










Hey great website u got here. Could you please post pics(not all if you dont want to) that are 1920x1800 sizes. I love the FDs and I would like to see them everytime I switch on my computer haha.
ReplyDeleteI thougt for sure that Panspeed would take the title,I mean,I did not expect the NSX would take top spot.
ReplyDelete