Thursday, 19 May 2011

RE-Xtreme Version III


This is what it's all about. You. Your car. Your favourite roads.

Nothing like some winding mountain action.

But alas it's probably the last time. I'm reluctantly selling my single turbo FD3s due to life's priorities and realities. I've hardly driven it in six months. There were supposed to be shots like this every month.

Stay tuned for more. But for now, the 1920x1280 Desktop Image is Here

Russ.

5 comments:

  1. Too bad you have to sell your ride. Will you be buying another one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez. That sucks man. What's holding you back from getting her out more? Besides earth shattering quakes that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lord, that is a pro-wallpaper level of photography.
    Good luck on finding buyer, it shouldn't be hard asyour ride is a top taste modded FD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Money...

    No more FD3s until I have a garage and a solid income.

    What makes you think I am not professional? My Canon IXY compact. HAHA.

    Car looks good, has good spec, just needs a tidy up. I'll be loading more pics.

    It's only approx 950000FOB

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sad day, Russ. I know where you're coming from though. I'm sure if your passion is still there you'll be back, hopefully sooner than you think.

    Looks like you enjoyed a nice final drive at least - and a great shot with Mt. Fuji as a backdrop. My new wallpaper :)

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.