Sunday, 12 June 2011

7's Day


7's day is GO!.  Go, Go, Go to Tsukuba Circuit!


Well, finally some information. July 7/7/20011 will again return to Tsukuba Circuit under the name Mazda Tuning Festa 2011.

Tuners, Owners, Fans join together to enjoy their cars.


Even if you bring your best, there's always something ..... else to see. No egos here, there's so much awesomeness, no one is better than the others. It's all in details here, different is the key.

RE-Amemiya has a lot to do with this event so all their cars will be out. Hurricane??? Maybe??? We know the old TA machine is underway and the new red Super Greddy III is ready, but the old green machine and some others will be out.

Mazda Event Info in Japanese only. http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~circuit/

Shop Tuning Time Attack
Demo Tuning Car Race
Hot Version RX7 Race
Display Booth
D1 Drift Run
767B
Cosmo Run
Mazda Only Drive Tsukuba
Shop Tuning Car Demo
Circuit Photo Opportunity
Charity Events.

See you there. Please say "Hello"

After I'll be at Daikoku or Umi Hoteru.

Russ.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I was there with all that rotary sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flights are incredibly cheap right now to Japan.

    Come and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get videos of the 767, can never have enough 4 rotor goodness

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 787B has just been fully restored and they had it at LE Mans last week.

    The 767B is looking a bit sad these days, And Tsukuba is definitely not the place for it.

    I'm not sure about video this year. One of my camera's died so I'm thinking about pics only. It's hard to do both.

    But there may be some surprises.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.