Saturday, 10 March 2007

RC Drift FD Version II

Yokomo was sold out of Drift Package Rx7's when I bought my Chassis , but now I have set up my next body.

Yokomo Apex D1 / Vertex Ridge widebody FD body set + Yokomo RE-Amemiya Real Light Kit + Yokomo Active LED Light kit + Yokomo Advan RS wheels - D1 sticker set = 1 very impressive looking RC Car. The fact that it will replicate my real car in some ways has me very excited about the next project.

The Active light kits is similar to D1 lights that flash sequentially.
When the car stops the hazards come on. Cant wait to drill the mounting holes and try it out.
I wonder If I can resist putting some of the mettalic red stickers from the apexi set on the car.

Stay tuned for a small movie of the light kit and the car in action.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.