Almost that time... 1 week to go!!!! Let the countdown begin.
Good News.
Ama-san posts that Hot Version guys will be making a special video of the event for release on August 30.
They were already at RE-Amemiya filming the Boost Up 9. Taniguchi and other GT pilots Kinoshita etc, will be piloting a lot of cars at the event. If you can't wait that long. I'll be taking some small vids too.
Here is some History.
Images like these from 2001 brought me to Japan. Hundreds of Rx7s at Daikoku.
7's Day 2002 was my first time. This was also the day of the infamous Tomei highway race to get to Fuji circuit! You know there was awesomeness on this day! Every Demo car and hundreds of tuned Rx7s.
Power Tour returned in 2003. For newbies. They simply can't grasp over 500~1000 FD3s rx7s in the one place. 2003 was the last year before Fuji Speedway was close for renovations.
2004 I returned to Australia, but I still watched in Awe from Afar.
In 2005 I was back in OZ and Fuji was closed. Newera headed to Central Circuit for the biggest meeting.
2006 saw a return to Tsukuba for a huge "RX7 forever" meeting. Newera were again there in my absence.
2007 I was back... couldn't stay away. No Tsukuba, but Daikoku was Rockin!
2008 was awesome as well at Daikoku, but when there are circuit and street meetings, the turnout is awesome.
Last year 2009, Tsukuba, Daikoku, AquaLine, You'll never know what kind of craziness you'll find.
You have seen the posts before. If not go back over my blog, you'll find them.
If you are coming over, see you next week.
Russ.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.