Saturday, 26 June 2010

Matt's RX7


Canada... beautiful mountain backdrop!

 The city skyline aint bad either, but the foreground is for us.


Matt's email was like this.

"I'm from Vancouver Canada and I was wondering if I could contribute something to your site? I made a short film of my fd along with my friend's s14, I'm not sure if it's appropriate but it'll mean alot to me if you could post it. "


I think the FD3s community would love to see this FD. Well we can ignore the S14. The real coolness starts at 1m:14s. Here's the link : http://vimeo.com/12759801



RE-AD GT Skirts with carbon covers, N1 2002 front bumper and Carbon Undersweep and Canards, Hood 9, Diffuser, Gt-Wing and Sleek lights all RE-Amemiya.


Flat Black Advan RS look Awesome!!!!!! Tyres are 255/40/17 Michelin Pilot


480hp to burn and all you need to go fast. Track ready and used as such. Bride seats and a cage help g-force against the body and Nardi and other names go toward making this one of the best.


Thanks for sharing. I'll let everyone else decide if it's orange or yellow.
My guess is similar to the NCEC Miata Mx5 Sunflower Yellow.

Russ.

2 comments:

  1. Seen it in person, it's a bright yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite Fds. LOOKS AMAZING !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.