Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Back to School!


If you need an education in style, you can't go past the Kansai-rians. A little display at a college should help inspire the youth of today.... maybe?
A small group got together to support the local Toyota Kobe technical college.


Whether with Advan RS 19" & full street tune or...


Fujita colouring and Advan 18" RGII circuit spec,


These 500hp machines are awesome.


Fujita's Feed Afflux V is a love/hate design that has grown on me over the years, but I still find the area in front of the rear wheel noticably our of sync.


 CC... you just can't say no.


CC's with TC's... you can't say no. Yes Yes Yes.


This car has Advan RGII,


And Ken's car had Advan RS.. right?


But wait... Advan RS ??


And Ken's car has Advan RGII also sharing the love. Note the new front lip extensions


Double take ... which is better? from this angle I lioke white on white.


I'm not sure the Advan white is an exact match for the Mazda white,


So I vote for the Gun Metal Advan RS. Both are very cool.

All this Fujita Amemiya hotness, makes this spendor kit look a little lonely.

Russ.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.