Sunday, 3 October 2010
Older 7's Day Updates
Web Site Categories:
Events - 7's Day
Step back in time. This was my first FD3s back in 2003 just after being fitted with it's rays and SE-37W and not yet lowered.
Why am I posting this. Well, it was also the day I went to 7's Day in 2003 at the Fuji Speedway power tour and bought a AD GT widebody! 2002 was also mad and I found some old pics at home.
I'll be adding lots of posts in this section over the next few days/weeks. So look for the 7's day posts in the side bar around 7/7/ 2003 and 2003. You may find cool stuff.
7's day 2002 in Fuji
7's Day 2003 - Review & Super Battle
D1GP 2003 Round 4 – Fuji
7's Day 2003 - Leg Sport - Blue
7's Day 2003 - Leg Sport - Red
7's Day 2003 - RE-Amemiya
7's Day 2003 - Mazdaspeed
7's Day 2003 - C-West
7's Day 2003 - CC & Fujita
7's Day 2003 - Scoot 4 Rotor Debut
7's Day 2003 - Greddy 8 (Scoot)
7's Day 2003 - Ings+
7's Day 2003 - Kazama
7's Day 2003 - T&E Vertex
7's Day 2003 - Pan, KS, R-M, VS, etc
Still to come.
7's Day 2003 - Border
7's Day 2003 - User Gallery
I used these pics to try different combinations in photoshop.
Many are the same angle for easy cut and paste.
7's Day 2005 - Central Circuit - Newera Imports Gallery
7's Day 2006 - Tsukuba Circuit - Newera Imports Gallery
And much more.
I have also updated older Auto salon galleries, so every once in a while talk a look back through the blog as things change. Best idea is just to subscribe on RSS.
Russ.
1 comment:
Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Russell, I've been looking for more pictures of the Top Secret FD you photographed in 2002 to no avail. What do you know about the car?
ReplyDelete