Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Missing the Monster.


Remember this RX-perfection. Rob does. His old car appears in DSport magazine this month.

We all attach ourselves to our cars in some way or another.

"I'll never sell it", "I'll be buried in it", "I'll get a divorce before I sell it.", "The baby won't impact on my hobby"  etc etc. I too have sold a beautiful car I poured a boatload of cash into. Only to sell it due to "economic circumstances".
Then
12 months later, the magazine comes out and feeling arise. Rob and I both share this experience.


If you are feeling nostalgic.

Check out RE-Xtreme article and then Check out D-Sport's article. For those in the US, pick up a copy.


These last images are from the Pettit Racing website and the car was also featured in in early guise on the cover of Turbo magazine as "RATED-R"

Russ.

1 comment:

  1. The car is awesome, really really... but I'm not digging the chrome wheels, even when it's done partialy.

    Ultimate beast though

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.