It's been a while since I pulled out my modelling boxes to inspect where I left off 6 months ago.
Why? Busy I guess, but the other day I found some "must have" Advan AVS T6 so I thought I'd try to finish the current projects off. Target for the RE-AD GT will be red like a vertex Nob Taniguchi HKS style car.
The other one Ive been crafting is a Time Attack SPL.Rims are Rays Gram Lights 57 GT+ deep polished lips. I still have another round of putty for this one but the basic shape is coming together.
Update....
Well somwhere after the aquisition of the red paint, I decided to change the livery. I ended up with a Marlboro colour scheme and Rays VR. G2 wheels and stickers. While I'm waiting for cleanup and transfers I'm slowly fixing my mistakes. but it should be cool.
Russ.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.