RE-Amemiya's Legendary Time Attack Car. Amazing. A car that could took street tuning to the end of the envelope.
I'm adding Revolutions car in this post as it features the same body. Basically the same car with a slightly different philosophy. Revolution and RE-Amemiya often challenge each other to ultimate battles.
This is the Nishiki RX7. You probably wont find a better handling normal body FD3s. They are THE Bilstein experts in Japan. I personally love this older RE-Amemiya AD-R front bumper. the Short overhang is cool.
While I love the Greddy 9, I can't say the front bumper matches the AD-GT kit. The curved narrow front and wide flat sides are a little too contradictory.
Speaking of large and flat. The GT Replica.
The line up was impressive.
The weather was unimpressive.
Some detail on the latest boost up SPL.
AD normal body Side Skirts.
This car is a modified Super GT replica.
2002 body was used.
But it is hardly a Track monster, VIP chrome is more "Dress Up" than anything.
Even though this would definately create some downforce. Amemiya's electric remote controlled opening doors also feature.
This more my style Scoot Bonnet and older 2000 model Amemiya details.
This first Time Attack RE-A FD also in attendance. Almost every car at this event was "Street Registed" 2000~2003 was a magical time for cars in Japan producing some of the real legends.
Russ.














No comments:
Post a Comment
Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.