
The Super Autobacs RX7 meeting is an event I love. I spent a couple of hours wandering around. The shapes and curves of Mazda designs are just cool. When you add a little tuner creativity they just get better. Here are some of the coolest photos I took at this years event.

RE-Amemiya Door handles and Bride Maxis III

Knight Sports Fender Duct and Gun Advan RS

FC and Enkei

Knight Sports Version VI and a touch of Canard

Leg Sport 8 and a touch of WEDS SA-67R

R-Spec Rays Endless Mazdaspeed Madness.

Odula and Gram Lights.

Odula Lip - The best

FC, Pan Speed and a touch of DIY

Volk Racing is R-Magic

Revolution and more than just a touch of Carbon 50% custom. 100% cool!

Inside and Out.

Super Greddy III - 90% Custom Rear with IPF

Super Greddy III with finishing touches.

RE-Amemiya D1 Body. This kit only looks good from a few angles.

R-Magic D1 winged madness.

And Canard heaven. I:z are still cool.

1 of everything on this car.

Varis and SE37K - dope
I have full car pics that I'll be posting. Stay tuned. There were only about 200 cars.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.