Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Fujita D1 Concept

Fujita Engineering used to have D1 champion Kazama drive for them at time attack and other events. I'm sure in the back of their mind they thought about D1 or similar events.

It's a pity they never entered D1, as I think their cars are well suited to the event. I didn't really change this Afflux V much, I mainly focussed on making it more conventional at the front with Asamoto-style lights and fixed the door area. I upsized the Advan RG to about 19 but I'm sure the 18-Gtr size would work well.

Come on Fujita-san, you know you want to.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.