I don't think Ama-san had "Herbie" in mind when he designed the AC '98 7 body kit. But he should have!
We all know how close the Porsche and VW heritage runs. So with just a few subtle changes you can have something awesome that would certainly turn a head or two. Debadged most people would be none the wiser for a new beetle.
I think the round rear would work well too, but I fattened the standard rear with some Ab-flug style rear fender work. The Nascar rims work well too with massive sidewall stretch fitting the bill for the track.
However for some cruising, these "Herbie" decal added, deep dish 19"x11" steel wheels with super stretched 235 tyres get some cred. while the chrome centres, give a more authentic feel to little 'ol 53.
I wonder if it car run upside-down in a tunnel??


No comments:
Post a Comment
Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.