Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Drift Package Light


I was walking around the other day and I saw this Drift Pachage Light for $10, so I picked it up. They have been out for ages and usually retail around $30, but after I got it home it's totally worth only the $10. The body moulding is not good near the bumper. The RC is very basic with full lock or zero and full speed or zero, but it works and does allow three selections of 27mhz band. Somehow my house has a hollow floor and it makes sooo much noise inside. It's too small and embarrassing to take out side. I have the Drift Package for that. :)

There are a few versions. Standard. RE-Amemiya D1 car and a pink one with head and neon lights and the Project D initial D version too which has a more powerful engine.

Body detail is pretty good for 1/26 scale and looks good on the shelf, which is lucky, because thats where it will stay.

It was designed by Yokomo but made by Takara-Tomy and based on the Aero RC version, There is an fd there too.

Russ.


1 comment:

  1. Ha!

    Too embarassing to take outside - so true. It stays on my shelf too, on occasion when I feel like it I take it for a spin, usually in the living room floor. I've modded mine so it has LED lights in front - was going to drill the rear lights but haven't had time nor patience!

    G

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.