Friday, 25 December 2009

Xmas Gifts


Well, Today really was Xmas. My local die cast minicar store decided to have a 50% off sale.


Maihama PIT. I picked up this MiniZ  in 1/64


And this Spirit R in Blue (I restrained from the Red one also)


They now Join my D1 car


And my converted RE-A car. and a few others.

Chome one was still full price but I'll probably go back. It's too cool.

Merry Xmas to me!


2 comments:

  1. Damn it!

    I want blue RX7 and D1 RX7 die cast too ><

    I have black FD diecast only

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to restrain myself from purchases.

    I have about 50 1/24 RX7s and 20 Die cast 1/18 fd3s + many other smaller ones.

    If I collect the 1/43 then thats the end.
    It's a never ending stream of collectibles.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.