Thursday, 7 July 2011

7's Day 2011 - RE-Xtreme Preview


 What a Day! I've got so much to share. I don't know where to begin.


Armed with my new camera, (which I'm still learning) my seven's day was fueled up with awesome.


Instantly I was having fun trying new angles and finding new machines.


Somehow, everywhere I turned, there was another chance to grab a shot or two or ten. 1500 in all and a chunk of video.


Some stuff like this 5 way drift madness.


... Hot Version were there also with a 5 lap battle.


After my fill of Tsukuba, I headed down to Daikoku. After another hour I was just about done energy wise, so I headed home while the party continues right now.

There will be so much more to come over the next few weeks. Many cars were new or refreshed completely so I have lots of detail to show and a broad view of the "average owners" machines

Russ.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your run down, Russ. I'm sure it'll be awesome coverage, as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Amemiya car and that yellow fd is beautiful, What tuning company runs the yellow fd?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got anymore of the gray FD between the trucks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys,
    I've got much more of everything
    Be patient ... Takes a while
    Just taking a little break at the moment
    More soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. can anyone tell me what wheels are on the yellow fd?

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.