Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Version III.IV


7's day Drift and Maniacal Inspiration...

When building RE-Xtreme Version III, it was always my intention to get as close to this BN sports styled Drift Attacker as I could. At the moment I am unsure where my project is heading with my 400hp single turbo FD3s up for sale and ready to abort. But it's soo close that I can smell the insanity of it all by pushing that bit further.

Russ.

2 comments:

  1. Scoot front bumper is one of the nicest our there... You are really stupid if you´ll replace it with this ugly fat piece of sh...

    if you´ll really do that I´ll buy your bumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok!
    Maybe that'll pay for 1/2 the body kit!
    Whats a good price? Remember you have to add export costs. I can organise it though.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.