Monday, 11 July 2011
7's Day 2011 - The Tsukuba Vibe
Web Site Categories:
Events - 7's Day
How can I convey the feeling of Tsukuba this year. It really had a great vibe going.
I've been going back and forward through my images trying to find some that convey the variety that was on offer. At one point almost every demo car was on track at the same time.
It really was non-stop action. Some of my favourite privateers and...
The top Tuning workshops on track.
But some car's look even better up close. Maybe I need to remind you I used to own 2 FC rx7s myself, so there may be a bit more FC action this year as there were some fine examples.
Evolution of all these machines that I've witnessed over the years has been very interesting and the return of some I hadn't seen in a while made it even better.
The event had categories for owners to drive the track in a controlled manner.
And 2 main classes for Time Attack and the Hot version Race.
The variety was amazing!
So as I go through what I have and try to decide how to present it. Refresh this post with the overview to get an idea of what you are all in for in more detail from Tsukuba. Preview
Russ.
2 comments:
Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










I am just speechless at all this rotary wonder. Keep the coverage rolling brother.
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff Russ, I knew I could count on you :) Thanks for sharing all this great stuff with the rest of us!
ReplyDelete