Monday, 11 July 2011
7's Day 2011 - RE-Xtreme
Web Site Categories:
Events - 7's Day
For me this years 7's day was a sensory overload. My own car added to the experience but also left me a bit flat thinking that I should be on track rather than just taking pictures. I've been a bit distracted over the last few days, so over the next few days, there will be a flow of posts from 7's day.
After the Tsukuba event I headed down to Daikoku and found myself in an FD sandwich of mammoth proportions.
I'd never seen so many cars so early. Af course the police cracked down. On my way to Umi Hoteru and the Aqua line, about 20 FD and FC screamed past, but I could hardly concentrate, so I headed past the exit and went home having seen enough. Believe me, about 1000 rx-7s is enough for 1 day.
Stay tuned
Russ.
1 comment:
Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great posts on 7's Day, Russ! Been following your blog for a while now and you never disappoint! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete