Saturday, 16 January 2010

It's a Revolution


Revolution's TA-2 is amazing, but I didn't spend too much time admiring it at TAS this year. I have seen the car many many times so just a few images from a poorly lit open area. My shots weren't great, so endure my cheap camera shots.



I guess then newest addition to this car are the GCG turbo stickers. Revolution run a few things from Australia as they have some links to the tuning world there. GCG rebuild and service turbochargers. With Pan Speed also getting work done there. Their reputation is second to none.



Other Aussie items include Hollinger gear box and that Motec ecu tuning. See not so bad.



This car was approached for the new World Time Attack Battle at eastern creek raceway in Australia. It may join Pan Speed there but as yet unconfirmed.


As usual the car was awesome, but i still feel some minor changes could be made to make the car more presentable. The wheel gaps could be tightened up a little with small over fenders and some resin areas could be painted.


Time for a filter change by the look of things...

And I'll leave you with the last image that shows the only body colour area left on the car. The Roof.

Hope you are enjoying the TAS coverage from 2010.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.