Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Mini Mini Choro Q


Wow! These little guys are Takara Tomy Mini Mini Choro Q tuning car series. They are tiny! These are FREE with your Wanda coffee, so if you're in town for Auto Salon be sure to get some on top of your cans.

The FD3s is a Mazdaspeed R-Spec with great detail for something so small and there are GTR, S2000 and EVO and Legacy. I already have some others from previous releases. But these RX7s are cool. I drank a lot of coffee today. hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.