I've been thinking about race cars and liveries. Someone mentioned the other day that retro liveries are making a comeback just like retro cars and this is not so creative. Agreed its nothing new, but it definately links to a racing heritage.
To celebrate the 2010 win at Daytona by the http://www.speedsourceinc.com/ RX-8 I thought this SA22 Rx-7 livery might better accomodate the theme.
How about a two car FD3s Daytona team.
My cars feature Veilside D1 GT front bumpers and skirts. Ings rear bar and bonnet as well as M-Sports rear fender flares. I'd probably change the rear wing to an old-school RE-Amemiya dished item. Work 2 piece Miester S1 18" wheels look tough.
Engine power from a 4 rotor NA powerplant with around 800hp should be ok.
For a daytona RX7 history. There are many resources on the web. Japanese Nostalgic Car documents the 1-2 finish at Daytona in GTU well.
Russ.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.