Saturday, 20 February 2010

Fukuoka Custom Car Show 2010

Fukuoka Auto Salon was substituted by the Custom Car Show.  The Friends D1SL car was on display. Red and white still looks good.


The Uras Seven made an appearance, the flat black still fairing ok.


Avanty had a big display, They are one of the bigger shops in the small area.


Their main "Yellow Jackets" car is surprisingly simple. NA 13b Bridge Port.  STATS !!! 420PS/12000RPM 42kg/10000RPM!!!! with NOS> Pretty awesome.

Their convertible still rocking the scene unchanged. It was for sale a while back. I think it might work with a removable roof.


This car had a more conventional setup.

Their display continued with this red machine.


But I am still a big fan of the Border type III front. This one looks good. The Avanty Gallery has more pics of all.
D1 Autopolis was promoting with the RE-A D1SL car. I'd like to buy this one and maybe some decoration for it too.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.