Monday, 19 July 2010

7's Day Tsukuba - 767B

The Mazda Festa at Tsukuba wouldn't be complete without the 767B doing a demo run.

It's a shame though because the 2klm circuit is not a good place for this car. It should be screaming for 2klms on the Mulsane straight, not putting around the Tsukuba hairpins. I didn't bother with sound. It needs a better theatre.

It's been featured else where before so just go here.

Someone loaded a video on youtube.


PS.... 787B Ringtone http://www.mzracing.jp/en/history/download/ring.html



Russ.

4 comments:

  1. Correction. 787b not 767b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No correction.
    Do some research.
    787B was the Le Mans winner, This is NOT that car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol someone tried to correct Russ on something involving rotaries... :D

    thanks for the video link! i love hearing rotaries :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stand corrected 767b. I guess a long day at work tired me out.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.