Monday, 26 July 2010

7's Day Tsukuba - Rotary Family

I don't know why, but the FAM Speed car photgraphs really well. Maybe it's my subliminal attention to green cars.

Even with my rubbish camera, I was able to capture the car very well.

RE-Amemiya N1 Facer 2005 model with carbon kevlar PRO canards. Feed Front Fenders only, Webber (FAM Speed) carbon bonnet, C-west N1 Type II side skirts, a vented rear bumper and RE-Amemiya Diffuser.

Even blurry it looks good. Maybe the flames get the attention here.

Braking deep into the first corner. The car door stickers and colour combo is good.

Flashing past the straight, I followed the car and it froze in motion. Canon IXY cameras have some of the fastest focussing I've seen on compact cameras, but here it's best to pre-focus than try your luck.

You'll usually end up with something like this. But flashing past and the speed is evident.


I like this pit shot. There was a ride-along for the public. Some lucky individual was in the car at this point.


A change from the Black Direzza wheels to White prodrive didn't hurt the car's appearance.

The side of the car shows FAM Speeds Logo "Enjoy Rotary World"

The car was run against other radial tyre cars for camparison.

You'll see this car in the next Hot version DVD, we shall watch the incar footage for this over-steer correction.

This guy was having fun. Very little tuning on this car saw him circulating way off the front runners, but still out there enjoying the FD.

Get out there and join the Family.

I hope to soon.... maybe

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.