Friday, 24 December 2010

GT5 Pictures



Drift Drift Drift. GT5 is cool. Not real, But cool.


Highland Fling.



Or a german sausage.

Tracksides are still empty. Doesn't look real at all.

I usually live at Autumn Ring Mini... Check that track in the lobby. I also usually open my own room. RE-Xtreme FD3s Drift when I'm online.


Art is everywhere


Oops. Lucky it's only GT5 Underbody is detailed.


Options are great for photos. These two are the exact same position.


You can get to most angles.


Some details are less that real.  These lights outside the hanger for example.


Some photos are almost real.


Lighting can be interesting.


Wangan Runs are much more boring that real life. Yes, even in a one make race.

Russ.

1 comment:

  1. I'll see if I can spot your lobby. Autumn Ring Mini is also my favorite drift track!

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.