Sunday, 5 July 2009

7's Day Preview

7's Day is two days away. 7/7/2009

This is the kind of thing you find on this day in Japan. Three different FD3s Rx7s, side by side looking totally different and one of them a full tune demo car that fails to draw attention!

The parts combinations owners display sometimes work and sometimes are only great in the owners view, but none the less entertaining.

This FD below is a pretty good example. MazdaSpeed R-Spec bumper, Feed Fenders and Bonnet, 17" TE37 with S-Tyres ready for the track... But wait.... There's always something interesting. Can you see the small pink cat on the dash.... Only in Japan.

Stay tune for all the action from Tsukuba RX Race and maybe I'll make it to Daikoku...
I'm sure My pro photographer friends and others will be around also.

Russ.

2 comments:

  1. As always - I'm looking forward to your coverage of this event. I do hope that when I eventually have the opportunity to visit Japan - that it'll coincide with 7's day!

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.