7's Day has something for everyone. Here is a quick look from Tsukuba. I have so many photographs from my compact camera. I will load them over the next days/weeks/months.My good friend acted as RE-Xtreme photographer today and took some great shot's I'll be sharing also when I recieve them.
I left early from Tsukuba but I have most on camera. Some small video selections to come too. Starting with R-Magic's Takayama. He was trying hard in the D1 machine.
Dress Up contest saw some nice examples.
RE-Amemiya was out in force.
This Sexy Nights FC was my favourite of the day actually, It proves style can be found in a matt black spray can. I love all the small details of this car. I will post a lot more later.
Of course Revolution had the TA-2. It was a hot day and still managed a 56.7 by the time I left and had the edge in their battle with pan speed.
I was lucky enough to go for a ride with Morishita-san from Riales in their very capable RX8. Thanks, Tsukuba is a great experience anytime.
You never know what you find at 7's day. As the guys continue their Tsukuba race in the afternoon and then others head down to Daikoku Futo tonight.Some of my friends will be capturing the action. So stay tuned for more pics and detailed coverage of some cars as well as phot and video coverage from me also.
Russ.

Awesome!!! been reading for so many years just for these times. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteIt's a good time for the FD. Tuning is mature and now they are pretty cheap.
ReplyDeleteStarting to see busy circuits in Japan