Tuesday, 7 July 2009

7's Day - SGT Replica

The RE-Amemiya Super GT replica was getting some track time at Tsukuba.
It's wide chunky fenders look a bit too big IMO bu hey it's still a nice looking car.

including the Fake exhaust. Best fake exhaust I have seen.

I really like the lower half of the car though. the black square tratment looks effective. but inside the purple leather and huge rotary sound system remains...

Doesn't seem to bother it too much on track. But this car was very quiet compared to others.
Apart from those things it's easily mistaken for the real one.
I guess.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.