You may remember this recent post of Ty's FD Jet in Australia.
Well the car now has some more impact! At first glance you need a second look.
I chatted a little to Ty about getting some CE28s for the car and also his thoughts of selling it altogether. Seems he still has the car and it's now on Red CE28N. Which I must say suit the car very well.
Looks impressive. Just the other day, I too was thinking Red. Maybe now I'm thinking Blood Orange.
He chose an 18" rim up front that seems perfect for the space challenged front fenders.
However a second look reveals something brave that will bring some discussion. This much size and lip on the rear is certainly the current trend in America with 19inch tyres with 245/35ZR19 stretched out meaning the tyre is inside the guard and the wheel is out side the guard.
With the rest of the car near perfect show quality, Its definately bold path to take. Sometimes the real performance reasons for a forged lightweight wheel are purposely ignored. Style is the only reason you need.
Russ.





As i expected the split between awesome and WTF is quite high on this post
ReplyDeleteFor overseas readers WTF means "what the f.ck" or basically = "why?"
I think division is good.
Makes people think
I like the look of the car overall, and the mods are pretty legit. I just can't get into the wonky wheel fitment trend. It's like a track and field athlete wearing high heels. As long as it's not way out there (and this isn't in my humble opinion) it does look cool though. As long as the owner is happy with it, that's what matters :)
ReplyDelete