M7 Japan, Mutiara Motors SGC7 Replica. Again...
I was very surprised not to see the Super GT car anywhere at TAS, seeing as it was the last year the car had run. I would expect to see the real thing rather than the crappy replica.
This car really isn't the best looking thing. But it has been kept up to date, recieving about 3 or 4 layers of paint and graphincs.
Yellow, Blue with Silver, then White green you see here. Interior is still Blue.
From certain angles the goodness is present. It's definately wide enough, But the GT-C enkei's don't match. I'd like to see some dish.
Rear is also wide, check the vents on each side. I also like the way the bumper is cut. A bit of illusion on this car. Like the rear Fuel filers ?
But it's all good, still a 400 hp FD3s and goes hard.
titanium muffler and some nice touches around the car.
Speaking of replica's this is the 1/10 D1 Yokomo Drift Package FD3s
and below is the 1/16 scale Ichiroku-M
There are two other 1/10 Yokomo versions, Vertex Apexi and the RE-AD 2006 D1 car.
Happy replicating.
Russ.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.