Sunday, 23 January 2011

TAS 2011 - Pan Speeds


Pan Speed Double Take.



Just another quick look around the panspeed stand. The cars weren't in any great area to get some good images without a wide angle lens.


So just a few close ups. Rays G2 are 18x10.5 with 295/30/18


GCG tuned turbos and some other Aussie components on these machines.


 Want the scoop and the poop + 510ps @ 7120rpm & 54kg at 6850rpm


Pan speed still mount the wing on the carbon gate. No problem. One off rear light cover spoiler.


Having recently gone into a lot of  detail on the PS cars at Rev Speed  you can read more about them elsewhere on RE-Xtreme.


Check this post for action and detail on the Street SPL.

Russ.

2 comments:

  1. That Panspeed machine is one of my favorites.

    I would love a good 10 minute video of this car in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new Pan Speed car. Yeah, those are the lenses I just got. I am going to fabricate brackets and all that. But using fake cheapo copies of the buckets. Modern day counterfeits and replicas are extremely accurate. Someone sold a number of highly realistic counterfeit MOMO steering wheels, the ones that say "DRIFTING" on them, from Thailand, and is no longer a registered user. For $100 shipped.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.