Saturday, 22 January 2011

TAS 2011 - Wing


RH9 Stand featured the RE-Wing TA Fd


This car is soo BIG up close. I don't know what it is about the proportions of this car but I always feel it's much bigger than an FD is.


Maybe it's the squareness of the front and the huge front tyres on the stockish body. 18x10J up front and 18x11J on the rear TE37 SL Tsubasa.


Maybe it's the near normal geometry ride height.


Whatever... I don't care because it's still MFAwesome! All Purpose.

322kph -> ON THE ROAD!!!!
Suzuka Full Course 2'13.   compared to  Ferrari F50 2:32   Super GT 300 Class qualifying RX7 2'06

520PS @  7800 rpm
500kg/mm @ 6200rpm

Side port T88-33D
Twin bosch Fuel pumps and 4x 1000 cc injectors

HKS Six Speed Sequential and ATS Carbon Clutch, OS Giken 1.5 way LSD.
and more goodies.

This car has now become genuinely serious.

Russ.

4 comments:

  1. Holly shit!!!...that thing is fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russ, what brakes was it running up front? It looks like the rears are stockers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rears are 17" version Dixcel rotors
    Fronts are 4 pot AP calipers and rotors.
    All pads are upgraded.

    http://www.re-wing.co.jp/circuit/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://rextreme.blogspot.com/2010/12/rev-speed-super-battle-2010-re-wing.html

    you will also notice this car does not have a roll cage.

    The car was always to remain a street driven supercar.

    Maybe at that speed, I'd err on the side of safety on the track.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.