Wednesday, 19 January 2011

TAS 2011 - R-Magic "gakudori" 7


GAKU DORI is a new movie, much like the Speed Master movie R-magic was involved with a while back.


I can still take a good shot if I put my mind to it. This car was sitting alone in a nice spot with lots of space. It's a pity I couldn't move the car around in this location.  It was looking very pretty... It seems a shame to drift it.



More than a touch of pink but still somehow looking very tough. Maybe the reeper's skull has something to do with that.


The black rims even have a pink lip, but the R-Magic N1 RE-Quarter  kit is a very nice set.


One might even say fierce looking. All the carbon extensions have been added.


R-Magic's Ai:Z combine well with the heavily vented bonnet.


Front is very aggressive and thats what you need for a film. The movie has a bunch of D1 stars like Taniguchi and Immamura and of course the star car is this R-Magic gem. The music is similar to Initial D style.

映画ガクドリ公式サイト http://gakudori-movie.com/index.html

You may have seen the car before, it is an R-Magic customer car. Here is the blog.

Russ.

3 comments:

  1. Am I the only one who thinks the rims are not big enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18" Ce28N look big enough to me.

    It's the pink stripe that makes them look small-er.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This car is perfect. I might have chosen a different wing, and maybe you could change the wheels after you got bored, but the livery and kit combination is to die for.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.