Tuesday, 18 January 2011

TAS 2011 - RE-Amemiya 爆走 RE-GFC-7


In a nutshell. Single Turbo TD-0625G and the widebody AD GT with Swept rear fenders and the new rear bar. 爆走 = Explosive.

This car is similar to the older upgraded touge car with a bit of help from Art-Factory graphics.


Base blue with large vinyl wrap. And some touches of carbon with metallic clear coat.


The effect is very good up close.


The hood 9 features the additional flanges for extra heat extraction.


They create a pressure difference which results in sucking the sir from the vents.


Speaking of heat extraction, AD GT fenders were always intended to have mesh here.


The rear features the Super Greddy III style rear bar and the Super Greddy II rear fenders. It's nice how you can mix and match these days.


From the back it looks just like the new street version. But this one has a bit more bite.


Side line is pretty cool. Flush Enkei GTC in the similar 17 and 18" combo on the other cars.


It's very hard to take a shot of this effect. It's quite good.


Like wise the rear window graphic is white carbon look material.


Interior has a very good faux carbon wrap over all the panels and a deep blue set of bride seats and an RE-A quicker knob. I love the old RE-A D-type Steering wheels.


This is a very tactile car. you want to touch it all. 300kph gauge


Huge AP racing callipers up front with project Mu rotors Fornt and Rear. The rear callipers are just covers for the normal callipers.

I'll add the spec to this post at another time.

Russ.

7 comments:

  1. Automotive art. What else can be said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black/white gauge cluster! Any additional info in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speed Gauge is a 300kph gauge
    From reamemiya
    You can get white or black
    It only replaces the speedo
    Only kph

    Centre is r magic pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still not sure how I feel about that new Super Greddy III rear. I didn't mind it so much on the touge car when it sloped downward. But with the factory rear gate it looks off to me. Everything else looks great though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sloping rear bumper and frp gate including lights is 336000 yen.

    The Bumper itself hasn't been priced yet
    I'd imagine about half that.

    Pretty expensive for a bumper and light set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the car , but i still reckon the series 8 Rear bar with diffuser looks the best of all, that rear Bar just seems bulbous and unecessary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still like the knight Sports rear bar with the cutouts and their diffuser is cool!

    But it doesn't match many widebody cars.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here...
--
Contact me anytime. Email RE-Xtreme.
--
Send me any info about any Fd3s related event or FD. E-mail Event Information.
--
If you want me to feature your FD, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll load you up in the owners section. Email a Feature.